Each gambler has a favorite brand of online casino software. Casino clients want to play new software from time to time. To please dedicated players, reputable software developers regularly release new slots games. Below, let’s see what novelties were released last month.
1. The Mummy Books of Amun Ra by Playtech
Playtech’s awesome portfolio of gambling products includes many games based on famous blockbusters or TV series. This time, the plot of the slot is based on the film “The Mummy”.
The mechanics of the “Books” were used in the game. But the developers from Playtech gave their variations of the bonus game with a separate feature for each character and the ability to choose between:
– a standard feature of the “book” slot with 10 spins (for Rick O’Connell symbol);
– 8 spins of Scorpio King, which, when re-launched, allow players to add an additional expanding symbol;
– 12 free spins of Imhotep. The bonus game begins when the “J” symbol appears on the reels.
– 8 free spins of Ankh-Su-Namun guarantee one stack of special symbols during each spin, but without winning additional free spins;
– 4 free spins of Evelyn with a rotating reel set. When the Wilds fall out, a line of the slot’s gambling grid and free spins are added.
What is missing in a slot machine with such a variety of free spins features is a bonus purchase function; the player will have to wait for the Scatter symbols to appear. This can be very tiring when playing high volatility slots.
2. Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness by Play’n GO
To begin with, note that the Swedish company has demonstrated incredible activity by releasing 6 slots games in October!
This slot is one of them. It is devoted to a shock-rock legend starring the leader of the band Alice Cooper. The slot machine has medium-high volatility and 96.2% RTP. The playing field consists of 5 reels and Clusters Pays lines. The bet range is $0.10-$100. The maximum winning is 3000:1. The bonus game provides multiple features and activates various Hat of Madness modifiers:
– “Knocking out” 10 symbols gives 1 or 2 jokers.
– Collecting 50 symbols gives 3-6 Wilds.
– “Knocking out” 50 images will award 3 free spins.
– Collecting 75 symbols brings 3 free spins with a payout multiplier x2.
– Getting 85 symbols gives 3 free spins with a multiplier of x5.
The main features of the slot include Big symbols, Falling symbols, Random wilds, Stacked symbols, Symbol Collection, Walking Wilds. The game is available for users of computers, smartphones, and tablets. The slot machine will appeal to fans of the band, dark scenes, and an eerie atmosphere.
3. Pirate Pays Megaways by BTG
This is a new Pirate Pays Megaways slot with a great set of special features, the biggest winning potential so far. The game is based on the Megaways mechanics, which means that gamblers can expect falling symbols, a change of reel set, multipliers, and a special Wild symbol that increases the number of prize combinations.
A special reel is located at the bottom of the slot. A Wild compass appears on it, which is capable of:
– provide a reel full of Wild symbols by pointing the arrow up;
– convert special reel symbols to jokers by turning the arrow to the left or right.
The most interesting and intriguing is, of course, the prize round. Before it starts, the number of free spins and the value of the multiplier are determined in the additional bonus game. During free spins, the multiplier increases, along with this, the winning potential grows.
Big Time Gaming announces that Pirate Pays Megaways allows winning up to 104,000 bets! It is quite a tempting figure for the hunters for big winnings in slots games.