Cheapest Tires Online Free Shipping Canada Every Car Owner Should Consider
When ice and piles of snow start appearing, we need to have our cars ready for easy transportation during the winter. Tires are of significant importance when the car’s engine is in perfect condition. All-season tires are available and promise to beat any weather, but they can’t outdo those specially made for this kind of weather and that’s why you need to look for the cheapest tires online in Canada to prepare your car for the winter months.
Of course, you can key in the issue of pricing. Most manufacturers are ridiculously pricey on their tires, but we have a selection of some of the cheapest tires online Canada manufacturers. It means most people can have their winter tires cheaply without breaking their bank balances. They include:
- Federal Himalaya WS2
This tire can be used on SUVs, passenger cars, and CUVs. You cannot talk about tire excellence and stability without mentioning Federal Himalaya WS2. Its features include:
- Its compounds make it stay flexible
- Its tread rigidity is increased by its V-shaped groove design
- It has a wide center rib, and its multiple angled grooves help in excavating water and snow slush
- It enhances stability through how the main grooves are intersected
Worried that these incredible features make the tire unaffordable? With only $56, this is undoubtedly one of the cheapest tires online Canada and anyone can buy it without the bank.
- Federal Himalaya SUV
Another Himalaya option that is ideal for use for the SUVs and truck vehicles. Whenever you think about steering challenges during winter, think about these cheap winter tires. Their specifications include:
- Stability is provided by its directional tread
- The tread has a long-life provided by advanced compounds used
- It provides fuel-efficiency
- It has an optimized stud placement
You can enjoy this tire’s excellence from $84. Get ready for the winter weather with Federal Himalaya SUV and move around with ease.
- Nexen Winguard Winspike
Its traction on snow and ice is amazingly outstanding. This tire is made for use in SUVs, trucks, and passenger vehicles. It has a long life and does not incur dangerous cracking that other tires get from harsh weather. Its features are:
- Its tread design is high density with multi-sipe
- Excess tread flex is prevented by reinforced tread sipes
- Road handling is enhanced by use of a directional tread pattern
- The grooves used in manufacturing these tires are large to prevent hydroplaning
If you are not certain about how this tire looks, you can identify it with a mountain/snowflake symbol. It costs around $81 and it is one of the cheapest tires online Canada you can get now.
- Mastercraft Glacier MSR
It is one of the great cheap winter tires with a slightly high price. Trucks and SUV drivers can enjoy using these tires during winter because:
- They have stability provided by their large contact area
- Their grip is enhanced by the tread design
- They can consistently turn and cut corners
- Their traction by having optional studs
The tires are rated for both M+S and have a 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol. Get yours from $150 and drive confidently through the harsh winter.
- Mastercraft Glacier Trex
This type of tire provides flexibility, even when the winter is extremely harsh. That is, even below 45oF, you can safely drive your minivan, car, or SUV without these tires stiffening or cracking. The features include:
- Has perfect water evacuation
- Made with winter compound technology
- Provides resistance to hydroplaning
- Can grab snow to enhance braking and acceleration
Mastercraft Glacier Trex is affordable and can be acquired from $69.
- Firestone Winterforce CV
The tire is almost available for every vehicle. You can get a Firestone winterforce CV tire for heavy trucks, vans, and light delivery vans. Get extra traction to your destination with these tires that:
- Have winter tread compound
- Independently siped tread blocks
- Are given stabilization at outboard shoulders by strong tie bars
- Has an aggressive directional tread pattern
This tire is another option that is above $100 but worth every ride. Cornering and traction capabilities are on point, and you can drive safely on any of these vehicles.
Even when you are a new driver, you know your tires need to have the right grip and extra traction for safe driving during winter. Choose any of these options, and you will love your drives.