The year is almost at an end and with so many jewelry options available near you might get puzzled as to what to buy next. Also since this is the holiday season, you could consider gifting small items of jewelry to your close friends and relatives. There are about two months left for Valentine’s day but you could start shopping now since the year-end sale is ongoing. There will be another sale during valentine’s but that sale will be a smaller one compared to this year-end sale. When it comes to fine jewelry, bracelets always make great gifts. Even if just spoiling yourself, you can’t go wrong with a beautiful bracelet to add to your collection.
As you know there are many different varieties of items of jewelry, each with its appeal. Today we will talk about some trending items among the jewelry.
- Bangles: These types of jewelry originated from the south Asian country of India. These are part of traditional Indian culture and are usually shaped like a big ring with no clasp mechanism. They are usually made of solid metal but sometimes can also be found made of glass. You could wear a pair of glass bangles and attend any small gathering or party to look unique. There are several good luck glass engraved bangles available, you can go find your passion. If you want to experiment, then you can buy yourself a Kurti and wear bangles and a stud-type diamond earring for a more traditional look. However, do note not everyone likes bangles so first try it out at any store then decide upon whether to buy it or not.
- Diamond Bracelet: The most common yet classical choice of women all over the world. Bracelets are an awesome way to highlight the hands and are also not very heavy-looking. It is essentially a string made of sterling silver or platinum or sometimes gold and then stones are attached to it. White sparkling diamonds are the popular choice but there are various alternatives available too. The chain which is made of sterling silver looks best if you are going for a diamond stone, however, if you are going for a different stone then look for its color matching. For example: if you are wearing a ruby bracelet, then choose a gold string, etc. Cuff type bracelets are a type of bangle bracelet that is partially open on one side, allowing for easier opening and closing of them. Cuffs type bracelets are mainly available in a wider design area which makes them look chunky. However, this wider base area allows them to incorporate a variety of textures, patterns, or other stones.
- Sea-Life themed Jewelry: These are available in a variety of shapes and sizes and designs which makes you feel closer to the sea life forms. Like you can buy a sea-shell-shaped earring or maybe a small dolphin-shaped ring or other similar items of jewelry. You can also try layering a shell choker with a long silver necklace or a pair of matching earrings.
- Cupid Strikes: When it’s a matter of love, nothing beats a piece of heart-shaped jewelry for it is considered the symbol of love. Gift your special someone a lovely heart-shaped pendant, or ring or any heart-shaped jewelry for that matter, their face will be instantly lit up with a big smile. Even for self-buying purposes, you could buy a beautiful hoop-type heart-shaped earring to slow self-love. In these uncertain times, we must feed our soul some positive affirmations daily to stay in our best mental health; and in this regard, shopping helps. It has been seen that shopping reduces stress levels and creates a happy environment for our minds.
- A small ring to compliment your look: A small yet exquisite ring like the blue zircon ring one can add the mystic yet natural flair to your overall look that is possible by any other ring. A blue Zircon stone is a magnificent and underrated natural gemstone that has been worn and adored for centuries by women all over the world. It is mainly found in the Southeast Asian country of Cambodia. You see the sky, now imagine wearing it in your hands. The color of blue zircon is like that. It was that amazing sparkle or fire as you know it, which is so attractive that many women are now ditching diamonds in favor of blue zircon. You need not wear other accessories if you are wearing a nice blue zircon ring, a good lapis lazuli necklace, and maybe stud-type diamond earrings, such is the charisma of the blue zircon that it can be worn solo without any additional highlights. Zircon stone is even rarer than diamonds but compared to diamonds they are relatively affordable.