Matt James has more than 15 years of experience in cybersecurity and information technology. He has lead and performed numerous red-team activities against public and private sector entities, to include major Fortune 500 corporations and federal agencies. Medically retired from the Army after injuries sustained during combat operations, Matt resides in the Washington, D.C. area where he is the Director of Cybersecurity and Risk Management for an identity verification firm.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)